I’ve been on holiday for the last two weeks, enjoying a whole load of craftwork, knitting, visiting friends and avoiding paperwork. In the midst of all this, I finally completed my wtp posts for a whole load more ‘squares’ that I finished for the blanket. Most of them involve closed cables, and two were were quite tricky (‘teetering ovals’ and ‘balanced rings’). These two involved 7 st decreases on one row followed by 7 st increases on the next at the same position in the row – a bit of a pain to do evenly!
There are two more swatches I’d like to do from Barbara Walker’s third treasury – the spider and the turtle. These have already been done by someone else on the Walker Treasury Project blog, so they’ll just be appearing here in due course. After those two, I think I’ll play with the other book I picked up at the same time.